SHOWJUMPING COMPETITION PONIES, National Pony Champs 24-28 Aug
CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIVESTREAMS FROM SANDS 1 & 2 (Click on the SJI LIVE link with each entry for classes entered and latest results for that lot.)
- The auction is confined to ponies entered in the National Pony Championships, where they can be seen jumping over the weekend.
- Two sections: Open (public bidding), Elite (private bids)
- Ponies for sale will be easily identified by a special blue / red number on their bridle.
- Bidding will open at 6.00 pm on Thursday 24 August and will continue until 6.00 pm on Monday 28 August or until the sale of a lot has been agreed if a sale is agreed sooner.
- Soft Closing: Lots will be set to close at staggered intervals of 3 minutes. If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes remaining on a lot, a further 3 minutes will be added to the time available for bidding on that lot. This will be repeated for any subsequent bids.
- Sales will be subject to vetting and X-Rays by the purchaser, if requested.
- Commissions: Seller 5%, Buyer 5%
- Listing Fee: €50.00
SCROLL DOWN FOR LOT DETAILS
PSRA Licence No 003724
Co. Westmeath N91 X456