Bidding in Person
Due to COVID-19, restrictions have been placed on the number of people attending the sale, and all buyers who wish to attend must pre-register with the sales company and agree to follow strict social distancing protocols as mandated by the HSE -
- Keep a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people.
- Do not shake hands or make close contact with other people
- Practice good hand and respiratory hygiene
- Avoid congregating in crowded areas
It's in all our interests to safeguard our own health, the health of our staff and clients, and the health of the general population.
Do not attend
- if you have have or have recently had symptoms of Covid 19,
- if you've been in contact with anyone with symptoms, or
- if you are in a vulnerable group
There will be no general admission to the sale.
To attend in person at as a buyer,
Register an acccount on the auction website This will record your contact details.
In the days prior to the sale we will send all registered users a circular with any instructions pertinent to Covid 19.
We hope the day will run in as normal a manner as possible while being mindful of managing health risks. Please see the sales protocols below.
For anyone contemplating travelling to Ireland from overseas, please check out the current regulations.
Contact us if you have any queries